Glue BEACON FOAM TAC - 2 oz.
Great alteritive to Welder Adhesive for sure on EPP Foam.
FOAM-TAC’S improved formula now contains UV blockers so that it can be used in the field in direct sunlight without any yellowing or degrading. We’ve also added a special adhesion promoter to make the glue even stronger and more durable than before.
Hands down, Foam-Tac is the best choice for building and repairing all parts of foam planes including motor mounts, control horns and rods, attaching servos, and tacking down wires.
FOAM-TAC offers many advantages over other types of glues that have been used on R/C planes. Since a little Foam-Tac goes a long way, you’ll build plane after plane with one bottle, saving time, money and materials.
- Foam-Tac never yellows or becomes brittle.
- Very low odor, no fumes.
- Dries fast and crystal clear.
- Never foams or expands or needs a kicker.
- Remains flexible. Glue joints flex with the foam, preventing separation from hard impacts.
- Long shelf life –up to 2 years if properly stored away from heat and with white cap replaced. If white cap is lost, remove applicator cap and put a small piece of aluminum foil over the opening and then replace the applicator. Store at room temperature.
- No need to store in the fridge or freezer.
- Works on ALL types of foam including Depron, EPP, EPO, Styrofoam, insulating foam, and even florist’s foam, as well as with balsa wood and carbon fiber.
- Great for waterproofing.
I've heard of this product being very good with all sorts of foam and I decided to give it a try. I used it on EPP foam and I'm pleased with the results. I expect to have future success with the adhesive.
Better than Welder and easier to use
This is my favorite EPP foam glue. Awesome stuff - not cheap but it works very well. Just a heads-up, you'll spend hours getting it off your fingers after you use it.