Glue BEACON FOAM TAC - 2 oz.
Great alteritive to Welder Adhesive for sure on EPP Foam.
FOAM-TAC’S improved formula now contains UV blockers so that it can be used in the field in direct sunlight without any yellowing or degrading. We’ve also added a special adhesion promoter to make the glue even stronger and more durable than before.
Hands down, Foam-Tac is the best choice for building and repairing all parts of foam planes including motor mounts, control horns and rods, attaching servos, and tacking down wires.
FOAM-TAC offers many advantages over other types of glues that have been used on R/C planes. Since a little Foam-Tac goes a long way, you’ll build plane after plane with one bottle, saving time, money and materials.
- Foam-Tac never yellows or becomes brittle.
- Very low odor, no fumes.
- Dries fast and crystal clear.
- Never foams or expands or needs a kicker.
- Remains flexible. Glue joints flex with the foam, preventing separation from hard impacts.
- Long shelf life –up to 2 years if properly stored away from heat and with white cap replaced. If white cap is lost, remove applicator cap and put a small piece of aluminum foil over the opening and then replace the applicator. Store at room temperature.
- No need to store in the fridge or freezer.
- Works on ALL types of foam including Depron, EPP, EPO, Styrofoam, insulating foam, and even florist’s foam, as well as with balsa wood and carbon fiber.
- Great for waterproofing.
This is my favorite EPP foam glue. Awesome stuff - not cheap but it works very well. Just a heads-up, you'll spend hours getting it off your fingers after you use it.
I built two 43” planes with one bottle no waste got to use very little bit of glue
This glue works very well. It sets up quickly so you can continue to build without waiting a long time It is very strong and stays flexible and clear. Another very nice feature is it is fairly thick so as to not run everywhere, but not so thick as to take forever to get to the spout when you are nearing the bottom of the bottle.