The AGILIS is a genuine RC hang-glider. The maneuverable semi-scale model is controlled like a real hang-glider by weight shifting of the robust tricycle made from plywood and carbon. Altitude and speed are controlled by the engine speed. The wing consists of a carbon fiber construction and plastic parts covered with a real para-glider fabric Skytex27. Whether indoors or outdoors, the AGILIS convinces with an innovative construction and offers the pilot unexpected flying pleasure. Electronics and assembly required.
- AUW: 45G / Wingspan: 630mm or 24"
- 2ch = Radio
- Robust, maneuverable design
- Wing ready mounted
- Incl. pilot kit
- Wing Aigilis ready mounted and pre-set
- Frame material: carbon fiber, laser-sintered plastic
- Material cloth: Skytex 27
- Pilot Harri kit consisting of milled plywood parts and tailored CFK-rods.
- Vector 4-1 Extreme Power System - Link -
- Vector MZ-4 2 Channel Radio Controller - Link -
- Graupner 1s 160mah Lipo
If you are looking for a unique flying experience the Agilis is just what you need. It goes together quickly and the included power system, remote, and battery/USB charger combo means all you need are some simple tools to get airborne. The wii style controller is is a change of pace and after a flight or two you'll be at ease.