BEACON FOAM TAC - 1 oz. TUBE - EPP Models
- Foam TAC 1oz Tube
- FoamTac 1oz tube
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
Key features why Twisted Hobbys uses Beacon Foam tac glues on all EPP models:
- Foam-Tac never yellows or becomes brittle.
- Very low odor, no fumes.
- Dries fast and crystal clear.
- Never foams or expands or needs a kicker.
- Remains flexible. Glue joints flex with the foam, preventing separation from hard impacts.
- Long shelf life –up to 2 years if properly stored away from heat and with white cap replaced. If white cap is lost, remove applicator cap and put a small piece of aluminum foil over the opening and then replace the applicator. Store at room temperature.
- No need to store in the fridge or freezer.
- Works on ALL types of foam including Depron, EPP, EPO, Styrofoam, insulating foam, and even florist’s foam, as well as with balsa wood and carbon fiber.
- Great for waterproofing.
Note: How much glue per model? We recommend at least (1) 1 oz for all smaller models, and (2) 1 oz tubes for all 35" and larger models.
20 to 30 minute bond time is great for any adjustments if necessary!
First time to use this product and it is great stuff. Will use it from now on.
Best glue for foam airplanes, better than CA
Used Welders for years and was reluctant to switch but after 3 builds I am convinced this is a better product. Does not yellow and dry out like Welders. Maybe not quite as strong initially but strong enough and looks better. Even used it to repair a car interior piece the other day.
The plane flys great the power pack work great. Thanks!
Works quicker than Welders and not as stringy. PITA to remove from fingers. I found that BSI de-bonder works well to remove from fingers. A little goes a long way...Would recommend.
Quick drying and strong. Won't get brittle and yellow over time like Welders.
Cracked a wing on a UMX Timber, Followed the directions on thew bottle, repaired wing. So far I have encountered no problems. Would recommend and will buy again when needed.
This glue works great. I use it on way more than just my foamies . Works fast and strong!