BEACON FOAM TAC - 1 oz. TUBE - EPP Models
- Foam TAC 1oz Tube
- FoamTac 1oz tube
Key features why Twisted Hobbys uses Beacon Foam tac glues on all EPP models:
- Foam-Tac never yellows or becomes brittle.
- Very low odor, no fumes.
- Dries fast and crystal clear.
- Never foams or expands or needs a kicker.
- Remains flexible. Glue joints flex with the foam, preventing separation from hard impacts.
- Long shelf life –up to 2 years if properly stored away from heat and with white cap replaced. If white cap is lost, remove applicator cap and put a small piece of aluminum foil over the opening and then replace the applicator. Store at room temperature.
- No need to store in the fridge or freezer.
- Works on ALL types of foam including Depron, EPP, EPO, Styrofoam, insulating foam, and even florist’s foam, as well as with balsa wood and carbon fiber.
- Great for waterproofing.
Note: How much glue per model? We recommend at least (1) 1 oz for all smaller models, and (2) 1 oz tubes for all 35" and larger models.
EXCELLENT FOR FOAM AIRPLANES
When you want a quick drying glue that can be used as either a contact adhesive or put together wet in faying surface joints, Glue Beacon Foam-Tac works great. The glue joint retains some flexibility and works on so many combinations of materials. Very good stuff!
best glue for foam I have tried. Highly recommended.
Works great fast or slow
I have used all types of glues and this stuff is great! If put on to heavy can slightly melt depron but this also makes a super strong bond. Will only use this for foamies.
This is the Best Glue for Building with EPP Foam and for making Hinges! I've used a lot of other Glues on EPP, Foam Tac is the Best for EPP! Been in the Hobby for 56 years!
I've heard of this product being very good with all sorts of foam and I decided to give it a try. I used it on EPP foam and I'm pleased with the results. I expect to have future success with the adhesive.
Better than Welder and easier to use
This is my favorite EPP foam glue. Awesome stuff - not cheap but it works very well. Just a heads-up, you'll spend hours getting it off your fingers after you use it.
I built two 43” planes with one bottle no waste got to use very little bit of glue