RadioMaster TX16S Mark II Radio/Transmitter - Hall Gimbals 4in1 (EDGETX & OPENTX)
- RadioMaster TX16S MK11
- TX16S MK11 4 in 1
- RadioMaster TX16S
- Item: TX16S Mark II
- Size: 287x129x184mm
- Weight: 750g (without battery)
- Transmission frequency: 2.400GHz-2.480GHz
- Transmitter module: Option 1: Internal 4-in-1 multi-protocol module (CC2500 CYRF6936 A7105 NRF2401)； Option 2: Internal ELRS (SX1280)
- Transmitting power: Internal 4-in-1 multi-protocol module : Max 100mw (protocol dependent); Internal ELRS : Max 250mw (transmitting power is adjustable)
- SD card: 256MB by default, 8GB maximum
- Antenna gain: 2db (transmit power adjustable)
- Working current: 400mA
- Working voltage: 6.6-8.4v DC
- Remote control distance:> 2km @ 22dbm
- Radio firmware: EdgeTX
- Module Firmware: Multiprotocol- Module (4IN1) -OR- ExpressLRS (ELRS)
- Channels: Up to 16 channels (depending on the receiver)
- Display: 4.3-inch TFT full-colour touch display with a resolution of 480 * 272
- Gimbal: Option 1: V4.0 Hall sensor with Aluminium fascia; Option 2: AG01 CNC Hall sensor
- Module Bay: JR compatible module bay
- Upgrade method: Supports USB-C online / SD card offline upgrade
Features and updates:
- Support EdgeTX & OpenTX
- EdgeTX is installed by default (Touch screen enabled).
- 4in1 is if you only want to use other protocols such as Frsky D8/D16, but these are kind of obsolete and slowly phasing ou
- V4.0 Hall Gimbals, same chipset as the AG01, optimized hall sensor circuitry, improves center point positioning and temperature stability. Stick travel, self-centering and stick tension are now externally adjustable.
- Flat & Raised Grips Included
- Both the raised and flat versions of the rear grips are included allowing you to customize the feel of your TX16s MKII right out of the box.
- Built-in dual speakers
- External Module Bay
- The TX16s natively supports Team Black Sheep MicroTX modules in CRSF mode with LUA scripts. Best of all the TX16s Internal 4-in-1 Multi-protocol module allows you to keep the MicroTX installed and switch between internal RF and Crossfire via software, no more module swapping.
- Easy Firmware Updates
- Retooled faceplate with improved fit and finish
- Improved S1/S2 knobs with center detents
- 4.3” IPS Color Display - The TX16s features a bright and clear 4.3-inch IPS color display for easy and convenient model setup and operation with adjustable brightness to suit all conditions.
- Improved LS/RS Sliders with smoother feel and better centre-detents.
- New 3.5mm Audio jack - Rear mounted audio jack minimizes RF interference from external modules and adds headphone audio feature.
- Redesigned battery cover, easier to remove.
- Rear DIY Socket added for personalized mods.
- 1 * TX16S Mark II Radio Controller
- 1 * 18650 Tray
- 1 * USB-C Cable
- 1 * Screen Protector
- 1 pair of flat grips
- 1 pair of raised grips (installed on radio by default)
- 1 * TX16S Key Chain
- 2s 3000-5000mah Lipo Not Included
How to Bind Radio w/ Crack Receiver:
RadioMaster TX16S Mark II Radio Controller - ELRS | 4IN1
The best just got better! Introducing the TX16S Mk2, the ultim...
RadioMaster TX16s MKII - How to change modes (Mode 2 to Mode 1)
Order your TX16s MKII today! https://www.radiomasterrc.com/col...
Receiver Binding and ESC Calibration Video (HOW TO)
Process used to binding your CSP Receiver(s) and how to Calibr...