Receiver Micro 6Ch DSMX/DSM2 CRACK PRO 2.4Ghz Spectrum w/ Diversity Antenna
- 2.4g CSP 6ch DSMX/DSM2
- 2.4g TH C.S. 6ch RX DSM2/DSMX
Newest Crack Series Pro 6ch Micro DSM2/DSMX has become the perfect micro receiver for all small to mid size aircraft needs. Full range receiver with diversity antenna(s) is our highest quality micro ultra light weight receiver for the pilot wanting the best signal required.
New update! Updated circuit board with Fail Safe auto setup functionality. No need for buttons or setup mode to program you fail safe. Plug & go! After 2 seconds failsafe will be activated and channels will be moved to their default position.
- 6-channel park flyer receiver
- Quick Connect™ with Brownout Detection
- Red LED indicates number of holds
- Diversity dual antenna(s) with independent processor for monitoring signal on both antennas
- New duel Diversity Antenna(s) extended for carbon fuselage / metallic structure installation and better signal
- Auto Fail Safe on start up!
- Micro-lite Park Flyer Receiver
- 6 Channels
- Modulation: DSMX Compatible (Also DSM2 backward Compatible)
- Band: 2.4GHz
- Length: 29mm
- Width: 19mm
- Height: 11mm
- Weight: 4.1 g
- Voltage Range: Input: 3.5–8.5V
- Bind plug and port guild reference included
- PVC shrink tubing in Black or Clear film to protect from oil, grease or dirt.
1) Plug bind plug to the receiver.
2) Provide power to the unit. LED flashes quickly.
3) Enable bind mode in transmitter and ensure distance separation of 2 meters from receiver. Solid LED light means binding is completed.
4) Remove bind plug and store away for later binding.
- This is not a Spektrum DSMX or DSM2 product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2 or DSMX product. Crack Series Rx are tested to be compatible with Spektrum's DSMX and or DSM2 only protocol products.
- Not compatible with: JR DMSS or other different radio brand protocols.
- This receiver has been redesigned prior IX14's release, we are unsure if its compatible at this time.
Love this little receiver. Probably about as small as you could go, and works great. For the price, 100% worth.
It works great
Would be 5 stars but the price is not cheap
This is a nice compact, affordable, and light weight Rx for those builds where weight and size matters. No problems with binding and the control link has seemed flawless with no glitches or failsafes. I haven't flown it to the limits of its range, but it has worked flawlessly within a few hundred feet.
Very small and light, easy to bind and set up. Works great.
Best lightweight little receiver of used
Awesome Rx!! Worked perfectly - no problems at all - rock solid. Will buy another with my next TH plane.
I have a number of TH models and always use this receiver with my DX8. I have never had a problem with them and my Laser (for example) has countless flights on it.