Satellite Receiver DSMX/DSM2 2.4Ghz Spectrum/JR (works with Aura 5)
- DSMX Satellite
- dsmx satellite
Works great with with Aura 5 stabilizer for plug and play setup. DSMX 2.4g Compatible Satellite Full Range Receiver with Diversity Antenna (Also DSM2 backward Compatible). True diversity dual antennas with independent processor for monitoring signal on both antennas. DSMX Compatible
An independent processor monitors an incoming signal and choose the appropriate antenna for reception. This allows 2 different location for installing the antennas along with different orientation. Satellite is no longer needed for receiver diversity. This greatly reduces weight with increased overall reliability in comparison to the use of a primary receiver with satellite receiver.
DSMP satellite receiver is DSMX/DSM2 compatible that provides superior performance with antenna diversity. Bind button allows binding to the transmitter without having a receiver. The satellite comes with 25cm JST connector wire (not shown in photo) for the convenience of connecting it to your Flight Controller or Spektrum compatible receiver.
Quick Reference Guide
Binding with receiver
- Connect the DSMP satellite to DSMP receiver
- Prepare the receiver in bind mode with satellite connected
- Power cycle the receiver will cause both receiver and satellite in bind mode with LED flashes.
Binding without receiver
- Connect the DSMP satellite to an appropriate device such as Flight Controller and make sure there is power provided to the satellite
- Hold the B button on the satellite for about 3 seconds. The LED flashes indicate satellite is ready to bind to a transmitter without a receiver connected.
Note: This is not a Spektrum DSMX or DSM2 product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2 or DSMX product.
- 23mm x 22mm x 9mm
- Weight = 4g
- Voltage = 2.7x to 3.5V from Receiver-
- Bind button allows binding without a receiver nor require special initialization sequence such as using flight controller
- SDR stack ensures the fastest channel searching and advanced algorithm for signal recovery with ultra-low-latency experience
- Best suited to application that requires exceptional signal performance under signal fading condition such as drone
- Antenna diversity improves the reliability of the wireless link
I am extremely pleased with Twisted Hobby's on-line tech support. I couldn't get the combo to bind using the FT on-line video. The combo did bind using the Twisted video. The receiver was my first purchase from Twisted and it won't be my last.
Looking for a little savings on setting up an Aura5 with a Spektrum Transmitter... this little Satellite Receiver works perfect with the Aura5. Also a little smaller. A great solution for the smaller foamies that you want to run with the Aura5. Will use this combo on all my builds moving forward!