NX3 Evo Flight Stabilization Controller for Fixed-Wing Airplanes
- NX3 Evo
- NX3evo provides four different levels of flight modes: 1, Beginner 2, Practice 3, Advanced 4, Expert.
- Four wing types: Single (Dual ailerons)/Delta wing/V-tail.
- Separate gain adjustment for each axis
- Single/Separate Dual ailerons recognition capability.
- Remote master gain adjustment during flight.
- Including emergency mode, One-key auto safety.
- Automatic stick centering
- Automatic level offset, self-balance.
- 3D AVCS flight, Attitude locking.
- Provide Y-wiring for aileron.
- Voltage range: DC 4.5 – 6V
- Response Frequency: 100Hz
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C
- Dimension: 43x28x15mm
- Weight: 11g
3. Packing List:
- NX3evo Flight Controller Board
- NX3evo Manual
- Servo Wire set
- Double-sided Tape
Warranty!!!! Flight Stability Controllers can effect and shorten life of servo. Using this product may damage servos.
I use beginner mode as my safe mode. When ever I get in trouble, I just hit the switch. I switch on for landings to. So much smoother.