The 32" EPP Xtra Vector by Hacker Model is a great for the entree level 3d beginner as well as the experienced 3D pilot wanting to fly in small areas. With the newest design concepts for EPP construction this model can be assembled quickly yet withstand abuse of learning 3d moves. With pre-hinged constructions and all CNC EPP construction makes for an easy assembly. Also matched Power Combos is available which removing any guess work for all electronics required.
- Wingspan = 32"
- Length = 31"
- AUW = 7 1/4oz with LG (weight with 2s 25c 450mah)
- HD Landing Gear included
- See manual pdf and video link below for build instructions.
Recommended Requires Components:
- (2) 5g servos (rudder/elevator)
- 9g servo (ailerons)
- Out-runner 23-30g 50 watts (flange mount)
- 12A ESC
- 2s 450-850mah lipo battery
- 8x4.3 or 9x4.7 prop
- Welder Adhesive Glue